What is CSR?
CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility Program is a pilot process has been initiated by Mr. Abdulrahman Alnuaimi for his people in UAE. His vision is to share his experience knowledge with people to get mutual benefits. By joining this program, you will have apprenticeship training under the supervision of masters in the accounting field.
Why you should join this program?
- Gain real work experience.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Learn Key Skills & Develop them at your pace.
- Discover your earning potential
- Increased future earning potential.
- It’s free. No need to pay fee for registration. Get entire program for free.
- The candidate will get a certificate from AAB.
Who can apply?
- Only local emirati with UAE nationality are applicable for this program.
- Age limit should be between 18 yrs and 24 yrs.
- Students with account stream and unemployeds with accounting work experience.
- Both genders are welcome to join our program.
How to apply?
- Applicants can contact us at our landline number or email us
- Send us your Name, Age, Location, Identity Proof (Passport)
How much do I need to pay?
You do not need to pay any fee for this program. The entire program is free for local people.
Terms & Conditions:
- No laptop or any gadgets will be providing by AAB. The candidate can bring their own laptop or gadget.
- No food will be providing by AAB.
- Their will be only 3hours of training session provided by our accounting & auditor experts
- The applications will be accepted on first come first server basis.
- The candidates has to bring the proof of residents at the time first induction.